Paul G. Neilan has more than twenty-eight years of experience as an attorney concentrating his practice in all aspects of energy and telecommunications, with an emphasis on matters arising from deregulation and competition in those fields. He has a comprehensive expertise in competitive electricity supply and renewable energy, and has represented commercial, industrial and governmental energy users in both litigation and transactional matters. His long experience in the energy industry makes him a highly skilled negotiator for his clients.
Licensing and Affiliations
- American Bar Association, Section of Environment, Energy and Resources
- Energy and Natural Resources Litigation Committee
- Energy Market Regulation Committee and
- Renewable and Distributed Energy Resources Committee
- Chicago Bar Association – Energy and Communications Law Committee
- Chairman, Commercial Finance and Transactions Committee, CBA, 1993-94.
- Turnaround Management Association, Chicago-Midwest Chapter
- Association for Corporate Growth – Chicago Chapter
- The Law School, The University of Chicago, Chicago, Illinois – J.D.
- Ann Barber Outstanding Service Award
- Columbia University in the City of New York – B.A. cum laude